Adding Copy To and Move To to Windows Explorer.
Adding Copy To and Move To functionality to the Windows Explorer right-click menu starts with the finding the key in the Windows Registry file. (Be sure to back up the Registry file before you begin.)
1. Start Regedit by navigating Start | Run and typing regedit in the dialog box.
2. Navigate to this key in the Registry file:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \AllFilesystemObjects \shellex \ContextMenuHandlers
Note: The Send To key is already there.
3. Right-click on the ContextMenuHandlers folder and select New | Key to add a new key.
4. Give it the name Copy To and then double-click the (Default) value of the new key’s right-hand pane.
5. Type in this code as the new data:
6. Right-click on the ContextMenuHandlersfolder and select New | Key to add a new key.
7. Give it the name Move To and then double-click the (Default) value of the new key’s right-hand pane.
8. Type in this code as the new data:
9. Click OK and close Regedit
10. Copy To and Move To should now be available options on the right-click context menu in Windows Explorer.